Centre for Certified Professional Programmes (HND Business, HND Computing, CIPS, ABE)
The Centre for Certified Professional Programmes (CCPP) facilitates SBCS' collaboration with some of the UK's most recognised professional certification bodies, to deliver a suite of programmes that each expertly balances academic content with vocational training and education. This portfolio also includes SBCS' own, locally developed matriculation programmes:
Thanks to our multiple entry routes, you can progress from CSEC and/or A Levels/CAPE to your bachelor's degree, master’s degree or professional qualification:
with CSEC and/or Work experience
- Matriculation to Higher National Diploma in Business
- Matriculation to Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- CIPS Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Certification can be obtained in as little as six (6) months and completion of an entire degree programme can range from two and a half (2 1/2) to four (4) years based on your progression.
Persons interested in the above programmes, who do not hold any of the required qualifications may apply and will be reviewed on an individual basis.
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Nearly 30 years’ experience in teaching ABE programmes; over 15 years' delivering CIPS programmes; over 12 years of delivering Pearson qualifications.
- Registered as the only CIPS accredited centre in Trinidad.
- A history of producing ABE prize winners.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Flexible study schedules, online learning, lab and study school sessions.
- Four conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities; available 24*7.
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Employability Skills Training Courses (full-time students) at no extra cost.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.