Centre for Undergraduate Business Programmes
Welcome to the Centre for Undergraduate Business Programmes!
Here, you will obtain training and education in the fields of Business and Procurement & Supply that can be applied to spheres of work practice. We facilitate SBCS' collaboration with some of the UK's most recognised universities and professional certification bodies, to deliver a suite of programmes that each expertly balances academic content with vocational training and education. This portfolio also includes SBCS' own, locally developed Diploma programmes.
- Association of Business Executives
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- University of Sunderland
Thanks to our multiple entry routes, you can progress from CSEC and/or A Levels/CAPE to your bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business and Marketing and Human Resource Management, master’s degree (MBA/MSc) or professional qualification (ACCA, CIPS).
Certification can be obtained in as little as six (6) months and completion of an entire degree programme can range from two and a half (2 1/2) to four (4) years based on your progression:
Our team is ready and willing to chat with you about your study options; contact us today at CUBP@sbcs.edu.tt.
Unmatched Academic and Administrative Support:
- Over 30 years’ experience in teaching ABE programmes; over 15 years' delivering CIPS programmes; over 12 years of delivering Pearson qualifications.
- The first CIPS Registered International Study Centre in Trinidad and Tobago.
- A history of producing ABE prize winners.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practise, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A Unique Learning Environment:
- Flexible study schedules, online learning, lab and study school sessions.
- Three (3) conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi-enabled learning facilities.
Developing a Well-rounded Professional:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Employability Skills Training Courses (full-time students) at no extra cost.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.