This unit is designed to provide the learner with the theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge and understanding to build a capability to identify, define, analyse, and interpret data from a broad range of sources to support critical
business decisions in a variety of contexts and using a range of methodologies.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Examining the role of analytics in decision-making in contemporary dynamic business environments
2. Assessing business information management data and systems appropriate for analytical decision-making in a variety of contexts
3. Preparing evaluative reports to meet the requirements of a specific project brief
4. Applying analytic techniques to develop options for decision-making, reports,and recommendations
Assessment method: Assignment
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Analytical Decision Making (Assignment)||THURS||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 1st 2019.