This unit is designed to provide the learner with the theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge and understanding to build a capability to identify, define, analyse, and interpret data from a broad range of sources to support critical
business decisions in a variety of contexts and using a range of methodologies.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Examining the role of analytics in decision-making in contemporary dynamic business environments
2. Assessing business information management data and systems appropriate for analytical decision-making in a variety of contexts
3. Preparing evaluative reports to meet the requirements of a specific project brief
4. Applying analytic techniques to develop options for decision-making, reports,and recommendations
Assessment method: Assignment
- Not currently being offered
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN for our next semester which starts Saturday October 16th, 2021 for Full, Time, Saturdays & Part Time classes.
Classes will be run online for our October 2021 - June 2022 semester. Click here to see the upcoming schedule.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.