The primary objective of the AutoCAD 2019: 2D Drafting (Level 2) course is to provide learners with intermediate to advanced skills in 2D drafting using Advanced Editing, Organizing and Parametric Tools. .
The AutoCAD Certified Professional exam is included in AutoCAD 2019 - 2D Drafting (Level 2).
You might also be interested in:
- This course is offered in 30 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Using Attributes
- Copying Existing Drawings from Other Sources
- Using Advanced Editing and Organizing
- Layout the Printer Output
- Making Smart Drawings with Parametric Tools
- Using Dynamic Blocks
- Drawing Curves
- Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings
- Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Linetypes, and Hatch Patterns
- Managing and Sharing Drawings