- This course is offered in 30 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Using Attributes
- Copying Existing Drawings from Other Sources
- Using Advanced Editing and Organizing
- Layout the Printer Output
- Making Smart Drawings with Parametric Tools
- Using Dynamic Blocks
- Drawing Curves
- Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings
- Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Linetypes, and Hatch Patterns
- Managing and Sharing Drawings
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below for
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$3,650.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
ONLINE – AutoCAD 2021 – 2D Drafting (Level 2)
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|2-Mar-21||1-Apr-21||T/T||5:30pm – 8:30pm||US$560 / TT$3,650|
|10-Apr-21||15-May-21||Sat||9:00am – 2:00pm||US$560 / TT$3,650|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- System Requirements: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-AutoCAD-2020-including-Specialized-Toolsets.html
- All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- The registration fee and exam fees are not included in the prices quoted.