The AutoCAD 2019: Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1) course incorporates the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing and printing drawings. Hands-on exercises throughout the course explore how to create 2D production drawings.
The AutoCAD Certified User exam is included in AutoCAD 2019 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1).
- This course is offered in 30 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Navigating through the User Interface
- Creating Basic Drawings
- Manipulating Objects
- Implementing Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Altering Objects
- Annotate a Drawing
- Dimension Drawings
- Hatching Objects
- Creating Additional Drawing Objects and work on Projects
- Plotting the Drawing Output