This module gives degree students the opportunity to demonstrate the breadth and depth of their creative, technical and organizational skills. Students work on a self-initiated project in far greater depth than would be possible in a single module. The outcome of this module may be two or three dimensional. For example it could be a combination of:
- Publications (magazines, books, calendars)
- Complete graphic Design Solutions: Packaging, Motion Graphics, Information Graphics, Corporate ID etc.
- Multimedia Products: Virtual Worlds, Websites, Games etc.
- A series of advertising campaigns with strategies, planning etc
- This course is offered in 60 hours
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Top-Up)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Graphic Design is designed for individuals who already hold a Higher National Diploma or Foundation degree in Graphic Design or another relevant discipline. It is also for individuals with extensive practical experience who wish to progress their training toward a full honours degree.
Course content mirrors the University of Sunderland-based equivalent Graphic Design course and takes you another step towards becoming a sought-after graphic designer who combines technical expertise with imaginative flair. The graphic design industry offers high rewards for talented people.
Through a range of stimulating modules and projects, you will develop a rigorous approach to different fields of design, including corporate identity, web design, packaging, and environmental graphics. At the same time we will help you develop your ability to work in creative teams within a studio environment.