On completion of this module, learners will be able to evaluate the changing needs and requirements for the procurement and supply function and assess the future challenges for the profession.
- This course is offered in 25 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the changing needs and requirements for procurement and supply
- Understand the future challenges for the procurement and supply profession
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under examination conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 2
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 2 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Download our current CIPS Tuition Schedule