As a result of studying this unit, the learner should be able to appraise the issue of innovation as it falls within, and
relates to, a range of key business functions and disciplines.The learner should additionally be able to form a holistic
view of the drivers and effects of innovation on the business enterprise, and to develop an awareness of the
need to innovate. Furthermore, the learner should come to realise that the concept of innovation pertains to more than just technology, and, indeed, may not even have a technological basis or dimension. However, the need to
identify, develop and rely on the right measurements is crucial to developing the correct perception needed to
maintain and enhance business performance.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Applying measurement techniques as an aid to business performance
2. Discussing the sources, drivers and patterns of adoption of innovation in goods, services and ideas
3. Assessing the information requirements needed to manage the levels of innovation within an organisation
4. Evaluating the risks and uncertainties that innovation creates for business performance
Assessment method: Examination
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Innovation & Business Performance (examination)||SAT||10:30 am – 1:00 pm||TR|
|ABE Level 5||Innovation & Business Performance (examination)||MON||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
|ABE Level 5||Innovation & Business Performance (examination)||WED||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||SF|
|ABE Level 5||Innovation & Business Performance (examination)||WED||6:00 pm – 8:30 pm||ONLINE|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Our upcoming semesters & modes:
- September 12th '22 - June '23 Level 4 & Level 5 (Full Time only)
- October 29th '22 - Jun '23 Level 4 & Level 5 (Part Time & Saturdays only).
Classes will be run online.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227/1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.