This unit is aimed at developing a strong working understanding of economic theory and principles in the ever-changing and dynamic international economic marketplace.
When a firm decides to engage in international trade,it has different options. The aim of this unit is to make the learner aware of the relevance of each method of entry with the analysis of case histories.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Analysing economic principles associated with international business
2. Evaluating markets from an international perspective
3. Evaluating the significance of international trading blocks and organisations
4. Discussing the key aspects of international finance
Assessment method: Examination
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||International Business Economics & Markets (examination)||SAT||8:00am – 10:30am||TR|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts October 21st 2019.