- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the main leadership skills and behaviours that are appropriate for improving procurement and supply chain management
- Be able to create a communication plan to influence personnel involved in a supply chain
- Understand how to overcome common challenges faced by procurement and supply chain managers
- Understand the main methods to lead change in the supply chain
This unit is examination based and comprises of an unseen case of around 500 words and four questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome. Questions should be answered within the context of the case.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our MBA Master of Business Administration, then on to the DBA Doctor of Business Administration.