In this unit, the learner will explore different stakeholders in depth, analysing their potential impact and influence, in order to develop relevant relationship management strategies that will enable organisations to overcome threats, take
advantage of opportunities, achieve their objectives and protect their brand.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will have a sound understanding of:
1. Assessing the potential influence and impact of stakeholders for a range of organisations
2. Evaluating the opportunities and threats that can be created by key stakeholder groups
3. Assessing the drivers for and key components of effective stakeholder relationships
4. Applying relationship management strategies for a range of internal and external stakeholders
Assessment method: Assignment
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Managing Stakeholder Relationships (Assignment)||WED||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
|ABE Level 5||Managing Stakeholder Relationships (Assignment)||SAT||1:30 pm – 4:00 pm||TR|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN for our next semester which starts Saturday October 16th, 2021 for Full, Time, Saturdays & Part Time classes.
Classes will be run online for our October 2021 - June 2022 semester. Click here to see the upcoming schedule.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.