- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Analysing the role and importance of operations management
2. Discussing the importance of the supply chain and supply chain management
3. Analysing the role of procurement and procurement approaches
4. Analysing the role of logistics and logistics management
Assessment method: Assignment
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||SAT||8:00 am – 10:30 am||TR|
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||TUE||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||TUES||5:30 pm – 8:00 pm||SF|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Our upcoming semester & modes: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Get 10% off tuition fees before December 19th 2022.
- January 21st '23 - Jun '23
- Delivery: Online.
- Level 4 & Level 5 (Part Time & Saturdays only).
Full time face to face classes will commence September 2023.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227 / 1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.