- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Analysing the role and importance of operations management
2. Discussing the importance of the supply chain and supply chain management
3. Analysing the role of procurement and procurement approaches
4. Analysing the role of logistics and logistics management
Assessment method: Assignment
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts January 2019.