- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Analysing the role and importance of operations management
2. Discussing the importance of the supply chain and supply chain management
3. Analysing the role of procurement and procurement approaches
4. Analysing the role of logistics and logistics management
Assessment method: Assignment
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||SAT||8:00 am – 10:30 am||TR|
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||TUE||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
|ABE Level 5||Operations Management (Assignment)||TUES||5:30 pm – 8:00 pm||SF|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, September and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 6, 2020 for Part Time / Saturday classes.
Classes are also being offered Online for ABE Level 5.
Flexible payment plans also available.