This unit introduces students to the discipline of sales management for the 21st century. Changing dynamics between buyers and sellers, driven by the fast-paced evolution of e-commerce and globalisation, has led organisations to review and adapt their sales management approach in response to a customer driven culture.
This unit gives a comprehensive overview of sales management and equips students with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in today’s increasingly complex and fast-paced sales environment.
- This course is offered in 50 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of sales management.
- Evaluate the relative merits of how sales structures are organised, and recognise the importance of ’selling through others’.
- Analyse and apply principles of successful selling.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the finance of selling
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business
Acquire an Honours Degree in Business or Human Resource Management via the Pearson BTEC HND in Business route.
As we face an increasingly challenging business environment, employers are looking for professionals who can easily find solutions to an array of problems. The BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business focuses on developing students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the business sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. It is a professional qualification that is recognised as an accepted route into the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university degree qualifications.
This Level 5 HND is ideal for those who wish to study at an undergraduate level to pursue or advance their career in business. Successful completion of the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business allows direct entry into:
- BA Honours degree in Business Management from the University of Sunderland*
- BA Honours degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich*
- BA Honours degree in Business Management (Marketing) from the University of Greenwich*
*These programmes can be completed in 12-18 months.
Upon completion of the above-mentioned degrees, one can then progress on to: