On completion of this module, learners will be able to critically evaluate leadership skills and behaviours required to achieve organisational and stakeholder commitment to strategic improvements and change and also appreciate ethical practices, standards and regulations that impact on the procurement and supply function.
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand and apply leadership skills and behaviours that are appropriate for strategically improving the procurement and supply chain function
- Understand and apply communication planning techniques and analyse their influence on individuals involved in the supply chain
- Understand and apply methods to overcome leadership challenges faced by procurement and supply chain managers
- Understand and apply ethical practices, standards and regulations that impact on the procurement and
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under exam conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 4
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply