This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- the nature and benefits of an HR strategy
- links between corporate strategy and operational HR activities
- the design, monitoring and evaluation of an HR strategy
- strategies for people resourcing, learning and development, employee relations, performance management and reward
- This course is offered in 50 hours
- Written examination (unless otherwise stated). Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Progress seamlessly into a Bachelor's Degree...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognized as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 6 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BA (Hons) Business Management from the University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland
- BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich