On completion of this module learners will be able to assess contracting requirements and approaches to the leadership of major strategic programmes, and evaluate the role that organisational culture has to play on achieving overall success.
- This course is offered in 25 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand contracting for programmes
- Understand programme leadership approaches
- Understand the role of culture on achieving programme success
- Assessment Format – Objective response. Closed book under examination conditions (Computer Based Examination)
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 3
- Marks per learning outcome – 20
- Question format – Multiple Choice/Short Scenario
- Examination Duration: 1.5 hours
- Pass Mark – 70%
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply