OUTCOME: On completion of this unit, candidates will be able to understand approaches to help achieve sustainability. This unit explores the concept and initiatives in sustainability which includes aspects of corporate social responsibility. It includes the impact on communities and society,environmental aspects of sourcing, ethical trading and working standards. The alignment of sustainable goals within supply chains has both global and local dimensions and is a developing area for organizational commitment, procedures, systems and practices.
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the impact of sustainability in supply chains
- Understand initiatives and standards to improve sustainability
- Understand the process of incorporating sustainability into the sourcing process
- Understand the importance of compliance with standards to achieve sustainability in supply chains
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of three compulsory units. Additionally you must choose two optional units from a choice of three.
This Level focuses on cost reduction and added value of purchases and supplies, improving timescales and stock control, management and innovation in the procurement and supply process, and developing legal and risk management expertise.