The main aims of the HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering are to:
- Prepare students for a range of technical, professional and management career disciplines in Electrical and Electronic Engineering by providing specialised studies which are directly relevant to individual occupations and professions in which students are currently working or in which they intend to seek employment.
- Enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment in the Electrical and Electronics sector.
- Provide students with flexibility, knowledge, skills, understanding and motivation as a basis for progression to graduate and postgraduate studies.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
Graduates of this HND Programme with a good grade profile will be able to access directly the final year of the University of Greenwich's BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology at SBCS, Champs Fleurs campus.
- This qualification can be earned in 2 1/2 years.
- Champs Fleurs
To be eligible for entry to the programme you must be 18 years and over and have at least one of the following:
- 2 A-levels.
- Successful completion of an appropriate Technician Certificate / Diploma from City & Guilds, UTT, COSTAATT, NEC, ABE, or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant work experience (Resume and Job Letter required)
To register for this programme, you must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 3 copies of each
- A detailed Resume and/ or Job Letter
Modes of Assessments: this course will be assessed by a combination of Centre-set and Pearson-set assignments.