Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification gives students experience with the latest technical knowledge of networking Cisco LAN and WAN routers and switches. Pre-requisite is Network+ or equivalent knowledge.
Learning outcomes include:
- identification of Network Fundamentals
- Identification and configuration of LAN switching technologies
- Description, implementation and verification of IP routing technologies
- Identification and configuration of WAN technologies
- Identification and configuration of infrastructure services
- Configuration and verification of network device security
- Configuration of Infrastructure management
The duration of this course in 63 contact hours
Why Study Cisco CCNA with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace and is based on the latest Cisco CCNA exam objectives
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|25-Aug-20||29-Oct-20||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm|
US1050 / TT$6,850
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Price quoted does not include the exam fee.
You might also be interested in:
- 10 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
3. Payment of TT$6,850.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/9.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.