This course offers a complete business perspective aimed at the professional development of Front Line Staff, Managers and Supervisors in the area of Customer Service. Participants will, on completion of this course, enhance their current knowledge and skills in key customer service areas. This course will provide a framework for continued learning and development.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the foundation of Customer Service;
- Recognize significant issues that must be considered in respecting "culture" in customer communication;
- Detail the approach to establishing rapport with a customer;
- Master effective Telephone Customer Service;
- Know what is important to the E-Customer and discuss ways to adapt company websites to depict accessibility;
- Use basic conflict resolution techniques;
- Outline the Service Recovery Process.
Schedule and Cost
|Online||27-Jun-20||1-Aug-20||Sat||1:00pm - 4:00pm||US$285.00 | TT$1,850.00|
|Champs Fleurs||11-Jul-20||22-Aug-20||Sat||9:00am - 12:00pm||TT$1,850.00|
- 18 Contact Hours
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
3. Payment of TT$1,850.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip or e-receipt to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.