This course offers a complete business perspective aimed at the professional development of Front Line Staff, Managers and Supervisors in the area of Customer Service. Participants will, on completion of this course, enhance their current knowledge and skills in key customer service areas. This course will provide a framework for continued learning and development.
This course targets the following persons: customer services representatives, supervisors, marketing and sales representatives, employees in the hospitality industry, persons aspiring to work in the customer service industry, and all employees employed in the roles that require direct customer interaction.
- 18 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490