Design and build common starters and control panels, as well as understand how contactors, relays, thermal overload protection devices, manual starters, magnetic starters and common controllers work. The Electric Motor Control course is ideally suited to electricians, engineers, technicians and maintenance personnel. This course attempts to present the technical subject of electric motor controls in a language as non-technical as possible.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the basic components which comprise electric motor control
- Design and wire basic full voltage reversing and non-reversing combination starters
- Select contactors and starters
- Understand the basic control schematics of common reduced voltage starters.
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours.
Why study Electric Motor Control at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|5-Feb-22||9-Apr-22||SAT||8:30am - 11:30am||US$430 / TT$2,800|
|25-Jun-22||27-Aug-22||SAT||8:30am - 11:30am||US$430 / TT$2,800|
|8-Oct-22||10-Dec-22||SAT||8:30am - 11:30am||US$430 / TT$2,800|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,800.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5