This course is designed to convey the process of managing facilities in all its complexity in sufficient detail, to allow the participant to gain a realistic grasp of contemporary facilities management policies and practices. Participants are taught negotiating and contracting skills for outsourcing maintenance, custodial, security and other contractors. They focus on development of a maintenance strategy for premises and services and on managing expenses, cutting utility costs and gaining bottom line value from asset management.
This course targets Facility managers, office managers, building owners, contract administration professionals, and anyone interested in facilities management.
Related Facilities Management programmes:
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Trincity
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490