The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 1st 2019.
- 1 - 1.5 years
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
To be eligible for entry to the ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, you must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Diploma in Applied Business Studies OR
- ABE Certificate /Diploma (Level 4) OR
- Two (2) GCE A’ Levels / CAPE equivalent OR
- 21 years and over with four (4) O’ Levels including English and experience in a relevant industry at supervisory level.
- Candidates who do not meet these entry requirements will be considered on an individual basis.
In order to register, you must first proceed to the ABE Course Administration unit at any of our three campuses for verification of your entry qualifications before registration can be done.
You must provide at that time the following:
- Originals of your relevant entry qualifications or
- A detailed Job Letter (mature entry route) highlighting your supervisory experience and original CSEC Certificates or any other academic qualifications that you may possess or
- Proof of the Level 4 ABE units successfully completed.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory we will proceed to register you for the relevant courses.