The Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 course is designed to allow participants to create and edit professional looking Presentations for a variety of purposes in work, school and other settings. If you wish to become certified, this course prepares you for the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 certification exam.
Learning outcomes include:
- Creating and running basic presentations from scratch or using templates; appropriately format text, placeholders and visual enhancements; and setup up presentations, notes and handouts for delivery.
- Enhancing PowerPoint 2019 slides by fine-tuning text; graphically enhance a presentation using Shapes, WordArt, Symbols, Diagrams, Excel Tables and Charts; enhancing navigation with action objects and hyperlinks; tastefully employ animations and transitions; and by adding and editing audio and video content to the presentation.
- Using Additional PowerPoint 2019 techniques to maintain and streamline a presentation using Themes, Templates and Slide Masters; adapt presentations for different audience, and over different mediums such as over the internet
The duration of this course 18 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at one location. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam
- Microsoft exams can be written at our Champs Fleurs campus at your convenience through Pearson Vue.
SCHEDULE & FEES
You might also be interested in:
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity