The Microsoft Word 2019 course is designed to allow participants to effectively author and format a wide array of documents for work, school or home. If you wish to become certified, this course prepares you for the Microsoft Word 2019 certification exam.
Learning outcomes include:
- Interacting with Basic Word Processing tools available in the Word 2019 Interface to control how entered text looks and flows in paragraphs or tables; and distribute documents digitally or via the printed page.
- Enhancing Word 2019 documents with graphics such as pictures, diagrams, charts and watermarks; while organizing and arranging content into document outlines for use in both Word 2019 and in other formats such as blog posts.
- Generating mass mailings, envelopes and lists using Mail Merge.
- Using Advanced Word 2019 techniques to manage longer documents; help readers find the information they seek; appropriately attribute reference material to their respective sources; and ease document collaboration between coauthors and reviewers.
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft Word 2019 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam
- Microsoft exams can be written at our Champs Fleurs campus at your convenience through Pearson Vue.
SCHEDULE & FEES
You might also be interested in:
- 6 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course