This Plumbing Technology course is ideally suited for persons who wish to learn how to install and maintain plumbing systems as well as tradesmen involved in the construction industry.
This course provides the opportunity for participants to install and maintain simple systems of hot and cold water supply; drain, waste and ventilation systems through a combination of lectures and laboratory workshop sessions.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the history of plumbing and the health and safety practices involved
- Identifying and using various equipment and materials used in plumbing
- Installing water supply, drain, waste and vent systems
- Testing and maintaining installed systems
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why study Plumbing at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|31-Jan-21||21-Mar-21||Sun||9:00am - 12:00pm||US$450 / TT$2,950|
|5-Jun-21||31-Jul-21||Sun||9:00am - 12:00pm||US$450 / TT$2,950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included in the price quoted.
You may also be interested in:
- Certificate in Basic Electrical Installation (Residential)
- A Practical Course in Air Conditioning and Maintenance
- Certificate in Basic Automotive Maintenance
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs
Entry Requirement: None
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,950.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5