This Plumbing Technology course is ideally suited for persons who wish to learn how to install and maintain plumbing systems as well as tradesmen involved in the construction industry.
This course provides the opportunity for participants to install and maintain simple systems of hot and cold water supply; drain, waste and ventilation systems through a combination of lectures and laboratory workshop sessions.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the history of plumbing and the health and safety practices involved
- Identifying and using various equipment and materials used in plumbing
- Installing water supply, drain, waste and vent systems
- Testing and maintaining installed systems
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why study Plumbing at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|21-Oct-18||9-Dec-18||Sun||9:00am - 12:00pm||$2,450|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You may also be interested in:
- Certificate in Basic Electrical Installation (Residential)
- A Practical Course in Air Conditioning and Maintenance
- Certificate in Basic Automotive Maintenance
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs
Entry Requirement: None
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.