A Practical Course in Sage 50 (Peachtree) Accounting provides a solid foundation on how to handle accounting tasks quickly and easily using Sage 50 software.
Learning outcomes include:
- Performing a New Company Set-Up
- Understanding basic accounting functions
- Performing basic General Ledger functions
- Using standard Accounts Payable features
- Using standard Accounts Receivable functions
- Understanding basic inventory functions
- Using realistic activities to understand each objective
The duration of this course is 33 contact hours.
Why Study Sage 50 (Peachtree) Accounting with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time or Saturday basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- SBCS' current FIA and ACCA students receive 20% discount on tuition.
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|9-Mar-20||20-Apr-20||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,950|
|9-May-20||20-Jun-20||Sat||9:00am - 3:00pm||$1,950|
|20-Jul-20||24-Aug-20||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,950|
|12-Sep-20||17-Oct-20||Sat||9:00am - 3:00pm||$1,950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.