This course is practical and interactive, giving non-legally qualified delegates a solid grounding in contract law, the common issues and pitfalls and best practice.
- Understand the key issues concerning contract formation including offer acceptance and the 'battle of the forms' and apply this to factual scenarios.
- Recognise the key terminology used in contracts.
The course is designed for persons in the following areas:
- Business development
- Sales and marketing
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The schedule is as follows:
|Champs Fleurs||24-Mar-20||12-May-20||Tues||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our three (3) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except online courses and Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Completion is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.