- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the main legal issues that relate to the formation of relationships in supply
- Be able to interpret and apply implied and express contractual terms that impact on
procurement and supply
- Understand the main regulations that impact on procurement and supply
- Understand the legal implications of contractual non-performance in procurement and
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply is targeted at building strategic procurement competence, giving managers the ability to formulate strategic direction and advice, in terms of change management, stakeholder management and team leadership.
This level focuses on demonstrating strategic knowledge, leadership skills and finding solutions to complex problems. It is designed to develop transferable workplace skills such as excellent communication and the ability to work in and lead a team. Employers have identified that the ability to think strategically and lead and influence policy and thinking are essential for progression.
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply