This unit will explore the traditional nature and form of organisations and how the external environment has led to
the emergence of new organisational forms and ways of working.
This unit will also consider the people performance link, developing an understanding of the contribution that the right person, in the right place at the right time makes in helping ensure sustainable organisational success.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Analysing the impact of the internal context and external trends on management practices and approaches
2. Evaluating the applicability of contemporary management practices in both a specific and wider organisational
3. Assessing the links between effective people management and organisational achievement
4. Assessing personal capability to manage agile organisations and people, and develop a justified personal development plan as a result
Assessment method: Assignment
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Managing Agile Organizations & People (Assignment)||SAT||10:30 am – 1:00 pm||TR|
|ABE Level 5||Managing Agile Organizations & People (Assignment)||THURS||5:30 pm -8:00 pm||SF|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, June, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Our upcoming semester & modes:
- June 19th - November 14th 2023
- Delivery: Online.
- Level 4 & Level 5 (Part Time & Saturdays only).
*Full time face to face classes will commence September 2023.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227 / 1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: email@example.com
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.