When you have completed this study unit you will be able to:
- Be able to compare and evaluate alternative approaches to organisation theory.
- Understand the key elements in organisational structure and design.
- Understand managerial processes within an organisational context.
- Understand the concepts of organisational strategy and organisational goals and their relationship to organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand the need for organisational responsiveness to ensure continued effectiveness in the light of external/internal pressures.
- Understand the processes of organisational change and organisational development.
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Progress seamlessly into a Bachelor's Degree...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognized as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 6 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BA (Hons) Business Management from the University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland
- BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich