Learning outcomes include:
- Set up a development environment
- Inspect a web page with dev tools
- Create a complete web page with HTML
- Create a semantic web page
- Style a web page with CSS
- Add multimedia elements to a web page
- Link multiple web pages
- Layout a web page with CSS
- Write simple event handlers
- Make a website available on the internet
- Add simple scripts to a web page
- Display tabular data
- Create web pages that capture user input
- Optimize a web page for search engines
- Create a one / two dimensional layout
- Create web pages that work on all screen sizes
- Write simple application logic
- Get data from third party APIs
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours. The only pre-requisite is that you are computer literate.
Please click here to view the full course outline.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace and updated regularly.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|27-Mar-23||17-May-23||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$450 / TT$2,950|
|4-Sep-23||25-Oct-23||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$450 / TT$2,950|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included.
You might also be interested in:
- 1 month
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: US$23 / TT$150
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,950.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.