This course offers a complete business perspective aimed at the professional development of Front Line Staff, Managers and Supervisors in the area of Customer Service. Participants will, on completion of this course, enhance their current knowledge and skills in key customer service areas. This course will provide a framework for continued learning and development.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the foundation of Customer Service;
- Recognize significant issues that must be considered in respecting "culture" in customer communication;
- Detail the approach to establishing rapport with a customer;
- Master effective Telephone Customer Service;
- Know what is important to the E-Customer and discuss ways to adapt company websites to depict accessibility;
- Use basic conflict resolution techniques;
- Outline the Service Recovery Process.
Schedule and Cost
|STUDY MODE||START||END||DAY||TIME||ADMINISTRATIVE COST||TUITION COST|
|Online||23-Jan-24||5-Mar-24||Tuesdays||5:30 pm - 8:30 pm||TT$150.00 / US$23.00||TT$1,500.00 / US$230.00|
Early Bird Registration Period: November 27th - December 29th, 2023
Early Bird Offer 10% Savings on Tuition
Information subject to change without prior notice.
See our 2023 training schedule below:
Registration details are provided below.
- 18 Contact Hours
- Administration Fee: TT$150.00 / US$23.00
- Early Bird Registration Period: November 27th – December 29th, 2023
- Registration Deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access our payment plan option, kindly forward an email to CTC-CF@sbcs.edu.tt.
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the “Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WiPay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTC-CF@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access our payment plan option. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,650.00 (TT$1,500.00 for Early Bird) can be made via direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Step 3: Complete the Online Payment Update / Notification form – Please ensure a copy of the deposit slip / transaction slip / e-receipt is included when submitting your information.
STEP 4: Applicable to Payment Plan Students: Sign and return your Enrolment Ticket.
Do note that the completed Enrolment Ticket is SBCS’ legally required document confirming that fees are outstanding. All further communication and instructions will follow once this step is completed.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3 – 5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTC-CF@sbcs.edu.tt.
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.