Digital Animation - A Practical Approach will help students acquire the technical skills and knowledge required in digital animation, to plan, produce and publish their own digital animations effectively using industry-standard animation software.
This course is ideally suited for students who are interested in boosting their knowledge of basic art and design.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Learners have access to a fully equipped Media Studio and Computing Labs to carry out various learning activities
- The course is career-oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient online class schedules. Classes are offered on Saturday online, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Mode of Delivery
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|US $345 / TT$2250
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 30 contact hours
- Champs Fleurs
Participants should be computer literate and possess some familiarity with art software such as Photoshop and After Effects.
Requirements for Online Sessions:
- Windows OS: Windows 10
- Office: Microsoft Office 2019 (Office 2016 is similar to the 2019 version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (this will be provided by SBCS)
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,250.00 can be made via a direct or in bank deposit as directed here.
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Media, Communication & Design (CMCD) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CMCD verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Centre for Media, Communication & Design (CMCD) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extension 1041 – 1045.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Properly plan and output an idea into a storyboard and script
- Formulate and categorize resources and concept work
- Utilize basic 3D software to create simple 3D animations
- Exercise proper time management
- Implement troubleshooting and problem-solving methods
- Implement feedback and critique in an effective manner