The Professional Certificate in Digital Photography is designed for persons with basic camera ability who wishes to enhance their skills. The course introduces participants to the fundamental components of photography, then challenges, reinforces, and deepens technical understanding. Exciting practical exercises coupled with engaging theory allows participants to learn and develop their ability to take better pictures.
This course is ideally suited for persons interested in photography or video work wanting to develop a strong understanding of the technical considerations involved in shooting photographs or capturing moving images.
Click to view the course outline.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Learners have access to a fully equipped Graphic Design Studio and Mac/Computing Labs to carry out various learning activities
- The course is career-oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on Saturday, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
- Payment Plans are available
SCHEDULE & FEES
Mode of Delivery
9:00 am -12:00 pm
US $345 / TT$2250
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
On completion students can progress to:
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
Any operational digital single lens reflex camera with memory card and lens plus accessories or supporting devices.
- Administration fee: US $23 / TT $150
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,400.00 (2,250 + 150) can be made via a direct or in bank deposit as directed here.
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Media, Communication & Design (CMCD) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CMCD verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Centre for Media, Communication & Design (CMCD) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extension 1041 – 1045.
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663 7227 ext. 1041 – 1045
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.