In this unit, you will analyse the impact of increasingly dynamic business environments and increasingly volatile
markets on an organisation’s ability to compete successfully using a range of relevant tools and frameworks. This
is often known as business strategy.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the role of business economics in understanding markets and the potential impact of current economic issues
2. Discuss how analysing external environments enables the development of successful business strategies
3. Discuss how analysing internal environments enables the development of successful business strategies
4. Discuss how analysing competitive environments enables the development of successful business strategies
Assessment method: Examination
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland, and the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.