In this unit, you will analyse the impact of increasingly dynamic business environments and increasingly volatile
markets on an organisation’s ability to compete successfully using a range of relevant tools and frameworks. This
is often known as business strategy.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the role of business economics in understanding markets and the potential impact of current economic issues
2. Discuss how analysing external environments enables the development of successful business strategies
3. Discuss how analysing internal environments enables the development of successful business strategies
4. Discuss how analysing competitive environments enables the development of successful business strategies
Assessment method: Examination
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, July & October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 13, 2020 for PT & Saturday classes.
Classes will be run online for our July - December 2020 semester.
Flexible payment plans also available.