As you progress through the unit, you will be developing qualities and transferable skills necessary for
employment, such as the ability to utilise relevant management tools such as SWOT analysis etc.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the various legal formations and status of private, public, and not-for-profit organisations
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts October 26th, 2020 for SAT Saturday classes only.
Classes will be run online for our October 2020 - June 2021 semester.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227/1043, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org