As you progress through the unit, you will be developing qualities and transferable skills necessary for
employment, such as the ability to utilise relevant management tools such as SWOT analysis etc.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the various legal formations and status of private, public, and not-for-profit organisations
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 4||Enterprising Organizations (examination)||SAT||10:00 am – 12:30 pm||TR|
|ABE Level 4||Enterprising Organizations (examination)||MON||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||CF|
|ABE Level 4||Enterprising Organizations (examination)||THURS||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||SF|
|ABE Level 4||Enterprising Organizations (examination)||TUES||6:00 pm – 8:30 pm||ONLINE|
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 1st 2019.