The aim of this unit is to introduce students to a variety of methods organisations use to coordinate their international marketing efforts. Students will critically evaluate the various challenges that organisations face when doing so. This unit will give students the knowledge and ability to work with marketing teams internationally and to study marketing at a higher level.
- This course is offered in 50 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how marketing contributes to business strategies in an international context.
- Evaluate entry to a selection of international markets and define the key success factors.
- Investigate how elements of the marketing plan can be adapted or standardised across international markets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to organise and evaluate international marketing efforts (multinational, global, transnational, meta-national, etc.).
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business
Acquire an Honours Degree in Business or Human Resource Management via the Pearson BTEC HND in Business route.
As we face an increasingly challenging business environment, employers are looking for professionals who can easily find solutions to an array of problems. The BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business focuses on developing students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the business sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. It is a professional qualification that is recognised as an accepted route into the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university degree qualifications.
This Level 5 HND is ideal for those who wish to study at an undergraduate level to pursue or advance their career in business. Successful completion of the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business allows direct entry into:
- BA Honours degree in Business Management from the University of Sunderland*
- BA Honours degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich*
- BA Honours degree in Business Management (Marketing) from the University of Greenwich*
*These programmes can be completed in 12-18 months.
Upon completion of the above-mentioned degrees, one can then progress on to: