- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology (Top-Up)
The BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology, awarded by the University of Greenwich, is structured to provide a viable final year, top-up option to graduates of the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme offered at SBCS.
Students with only a CSEC or CXC qualification are required to first complete our Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Technology and then our Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering programmes before entering the final year of this degree.
This programme was designed to provide students with a broad range of skills for using equipment and techniques, and to be able to apply these skills to real life practical situations. As an engineer, you will play a significant role from development and testing through to manufacturing and maintenance.
Why study Electrical and Electronic Engineering at SBCS?
- Recognition: This is an Internationally recognized qualification, awarded by the University of Greenwich.
- Career focused: The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace for qualified, competent electrical and electronic engineers.
- Graduates: We have produced graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically. They are currently practicing professionals, employed throughout the oil and gas, utilities and manufacturing sectors.
- Convenient class schedules: Work, Earn and Study at the same time. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Duration: Programme can be completed in either one (1) or two (2) years based on entry qualifications.
- Professional Recognition: Programme is approved by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT).
The next intake for this offering will be in September 2021. Registration is currently open and the registration deadline is September 10th 2021.
For more details on fees and courses Download the Programme Brief