This programme looks at the various elements of a successful event, including event planning and execution. Participants will develop their understanding on all the elements, from understanding the brand being represented, the intended audience and the creative skills required to execute on an event or meeting on behalf of a client or employer. This programme will take participants through the steps required to execute on a successful event and will give an idea of the logistical requirements of an event.
The course is designed for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Officers and Event Assistants or anyone interested in designing and executing on an event.
- 30 Contact Hours
- San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.