In this unit, you will analyse the impact of increasingly dynamic business environments and increasingly volatile
markets on an organisation’s ability to compete successfully using a range of relevant tools and frameworks. This
is often known as business strategy.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the role of business economics in understanding markets and the potential impact of current economic issues
2. Discuss how analysing external environments enables the development of successful business strategies
3. Discuss how analysing internal environments enables the development of successful business strategies
4. Discuss how analysing competitive environments enables the development of successful business strategies
Assessment method: Examination
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, June, September and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Our upcoming semester & modes:
- September 18th - May 6th '24 (Full time)
- October 28th- May 10th ' 24 (Part Time & Saturdays)
- Delivery: Online.
- Level 4 & Level 5
Please note all Full Time class are Face to Face and are inclusive of the listed Life Skills Courses:
- Study Skills in Research (Sep-Dec)
- Team Building and Dynamics (Sep-Dec)
- Intro to Project Management (Jan - Apr)
- Entrepreneurship (Jan - Apr)
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227 / 1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: email@example.com