As you progress through the unit, you will be developing qualities and transferable skills necessary for
employment, such as the ability to utilise relevant management tools such as SWOT analysis etc.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explain the various legal formations and status of private, public, and not-for-profit organisations
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN.
- January 28th '23 - May 31st '23
- Delivery: Online.
- Level 4 & Level 5 (Part Time & Saturdays only).
Full time face to face classes will commence September 2023.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227 / 1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org