The unit also allows the learner to consider the importance of effective management of cash flow and to highlight cash flow problems which could lead to business failure. Financial performance of any business is measured through
the final accounts of the organisation. The learner will review appropriate internal and published reports and accounts to make effective analytical judgements.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- The purpose of financial and management accounting
- The interpretation of financial statements to review the performance of business organisations and report to stakeholders
- The preparation of cash flow forecasts and financial budgets to aid management decision making
- Demonstrating the use of costing and pricing methods to contribute to business decision making
Assessment method: Examination
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, June, September and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Our upcoming semester & modes:
- January 27th - May 10th 2024 (Part Time & Saturdays)
- Delivery: Online.
- Level 4 & Level 5
Please note all Full Time class are Face to Face and are inclusive of the listed Life Skills Courses:
- Study Skills in Research (Sep-Dec)
- Team Building and Dynamics (Sep-Dec)
- Intro to Project Management (Jan - Apr)
- Entrepreneurship (Jan - Apr)
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227 / 1144, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org