- 60 Contact Hours
On successful completion of this unit, a learner will:
- Identify, describe, evaluate, select and use appropriate technology.
- Understand, communicate and adapt to a digital world.
- Explain the basic components of computer networks.
- Describe, analyse, develop and follow policies for managing ethical and legal issues in a technology-based society.
- Matriculation to Higher National Diploma (Media and Graphic Design)
The Matriculation to Higher National Diploma (Media and Graphic Design) provides learners with the opportunity to pursue a higher level qualification in a combination of Media and Graphic Design disciplines by enabling a seamless transfer from Secondary to Post-Secondary education.
Graduates of the Matriculation programme can progress directly to Pearson’s Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production or Graphic Design.