- 60 Contact Hours
On successful completion of this unit, a learner will:
- Understand website design concepts
- Be able to design interactive websites
- Be able to implement interactive websites.
- Be able to test interactive websites.
- Matriculation to Higher National Diploma (Media and Graphic Design)
As an alternative to Sixth Form, The Matriculation to Higher National Diploma (Media and Graphic Design) provides learners with the opportunity to pursue a higher level qualification in a combination of Media and Graphic Design disciplines by enabling a seamless transfer from Secondary to Post-Secondary education.
Graduates of the Matriculation programme can progress directly to Pearson’s Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production or Graphic Design.
Following this, graduates of the HND programme can then enter the final year of an undergraduate degree in Media and Communications (University of Greenwich) or Graphic Design (University of Sunderland).