Centre for Media, Communication and Design (Trincity Campus)
The Centre for Media, Communication and Design is SBCS' specialist campus dedicated to the delivery of interdisciplinary and creative skills-based qualifications which include:
- Short courses in Media and Design
- Diploma in Media and Graphic Design
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Creative Media Production (Pearson)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design (Pearson)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Mass Communications (University of Sunderland)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Graphic Design (University of Sunderland)
Our locally and internationally recognized Media, Art and Design programmes aim to prepare students for exciting careers in areas as such as Journalism, Television and Film, Advertising, Corporate Communications, Marketing UX/UI Design, Illustration, Web Design and Arts Practice.
We also offer other courses of study from some of the UK's leading tertiary education institutions and professional awarding bodies such as the Association of Business Executives (ABE), and Heriot-Watt University.
Students completing their studies will benefit from the use of industry-standard equipment and software as well as academic support offered by our experienced and qualified faculty of creative professionals.
Visit us today and become immersed in a progressive environment which seeks to foster media literacy, design thinking and creative expression. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org