Centre for Media, Communication, and Design
The Centre for Media, Communication, and Design is specialist campus at SBCS, dedicated to the delivery of interdisciplinary and creative skills-based qualifications which include:
- Certificate in Video and Photography Elements
- Matriculation (Foundation) to Higher National Diploma (Media and Graphic Design)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Creative Media Production (Pearson)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Graphic Design (Pearson)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Media and Communication (University of Greenwich)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Graphic Design (University of Sunderland)
Our locally and internationally recognized Media and Graphic Design programmes aim to prepare students for exciting careers in areas as such as Journalism, Television and Film, Advertising, Corporate Communications, Marketing UX/UI Design, Illustration, and Web Design.
Other courses of study are also offered here by some of the UK's leading tertiary education institutions such as the Association of Business Executives (ABE), and Heriot-Watt University.
Students completing their studies will benefit from the academic support offered by our experienced and qualified faculty of creative professionals, becoming immersed in a progressive environment made to encourage media literacy, design thinking and creative expression.