This course will introduce participants to the daily procedures involved in food and beverage operations, as well as basic considerations regarding financial aspects of the food and beverage industry. Emphasis will be placed on developing a range of practical operational skills, aimed at helping learners to successfully plan, implement and evaluate a food and beverage service for a hospitality event or small business.
- 24 Contact Hours
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490